barbara j. hunting, p.a.
The Benefits of Estate Planning
- Guardianship for Children: Appoint guardians for your children in the event both parents are deceased while children are still minors.
- Seamless Transfer of Assets: Ensure that all of your assets pass according to your wishes and not those of the state or judge.
- Tax Savings: Minimize estate (“death”) taxes, gift taxes, generation-skipping transfer taxes, and income taxes.
- Creditor Protection: Protect assets from current and future creditors (including divorcing spouses).
- Lower Expenses: Minimize the administrative expenses and time of the Florida probate process.
- Privacy: Protect the privacy of the your assets upon your death.
- Transition: Provide for seamless family business succession.
Get In Touch With Us
2706 Alt. 19 N, Suite 310
Palm Harbor, FL 34683